Texting Terms of Service
The client (“You”) consents to receive text messages from Joseph Insurance Group. As part of this consent, You represent and warrant the following:
- The Agency (employees or others on the Agency’s behalf) may send text messages in various formats and with various contents, including but not limited to, text messages about insurance policies and other transactions initiated by You or marketing the products and services offered by or through the Agency.
- You are the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number identified below. You will notify us immediately if you are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number identified below.
- You are solely responsible for any message and data charges associated with such text messages.
- The Agency has made Text Messaging Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) available to You on its website, at http://www.josephinsurancegroup.com/insurance-agency-terms-of-use.htm?sid=26825 and will provide You with a hardcopy of the Terms and Conditions upon request. By submitting this opt-in form, You agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- If you submit this opt-in form, You will receive an initial text message to the mobile phone number below asking You to confirm your consent with a yes or no response.
- If you do not wish to receive text messages from the Agency or others acting on the Agency’s behalf, or do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you should select no on the following form.
- To Opt out at any time, send a text with STOP to Agency and you will be removed from our opt-in list. To receive, future messages will require you to resubmit the opt in form
Welcome to the Joseph Insurance Group website. We respect the privacy concerns of the users of the Internet and this Web site. We believe it is important we inform you how we treat the information we receive on the Internet, and provide this privacy statement to explain what information we collect and how this information may be used. You can visit theJoseph Insurance Group site without revealing personal information about yourself. We and or our vendors may collect domain names plus the e-mail addresses of only those visitors that choose to provide it. This information is utilized to measure such items as but not limited to number of visits, pages viewed, etc. Joseph Insurance Group may use this information to measure the use of our site and to make adjustments as needed for improved content.
This site does and may, include various forms that may request that you give us contact information such as but not limited to your name, mailing and/or e-mail address)demographic information, such as but not limited to your age and gender and profile data, such as but not limited to your type of business. Personal information will not be sold to third parties. We may use your contact information to send you items such as newsletters or information about us. You can inform us if you would like to discontinue receiving future mailings.
The Joseph Insurance Group Web site may also contain links to other Web sites. We try to provide only links to sites that support our dedication to high standards and respect for your privacy. However, we cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy practices of these other sites. Furthermore,Joseph Insurance Group has no control over these external internet addesses and therefore cannot gurantee any information or any part of these external sites. Please review any terms and conditions set forth by those individual sites.
Security for all personal information is important to us. However, no data transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, The Joseph Insurance Group Web site cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through this Web site, and you do so at your own risk. Once your transmission is received, we will do our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Joseph Insurance Group may make changes to this Privacy Notice by posting it on this site and at the sole discrestion of the Joseph Insurance Group. Please review our notice for changes on a regular basis.
This Web site is provided by Joseph Insurance Group. By visiting this site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice or included as part of our privacy statement. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, simply do not use the site.
The Joseph Insurance Group grants you access to materials contained herein. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Web site in any way.
Joseph Insurance Group authorizes you to only view the information on our Web site. Joseph Insurance Group does not authorize you, and you are strictly forbidden, to copy information from this site to use, publicly display, or distribute or otherwise use for any commercial purpose without the expressed written permission ofJoseph Insurance Group.
The Joseph Insurance Group Web site may contain links to other Web sites. By visiting those sites, you agree to abide by any terms and conditions set forth in the notices of those sites.
Disclaimer: MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATIONAL OR FACTUAL INACCURACIES AND OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.Joseph Insurance Group ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDED WITHIN, OR ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OTHER WEB SITES THAT ARE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS WEB SITE. ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THOSE SITES IS SOLELY WITH THAT RESPECTIVE SITE OWNERS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT AND OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Joseph Insurance Group RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PART OF THIS WEB SITE.